1. The WGI Certification and Training Session is a virtual 11 month program.
2. All students will be required to sign a program agreement before gaining access to the course materials.
3. Live guided mentoring workshops are held 6 times throughout the training year- full calendar of calls is provided as part of the syllabus at the start of the program.
Attendance on these mentoring calls are not required for graduation - and all calls will be recorded for replay.
4. The payment plan option allows for full digital access to all training materials which can be downloaded and printed at student's convenience.
5. This is a non-refundable enrollment and a seat will be reserved for you for the upcoming training session.