1. The WGI Certification and Training Session is a virtual 11 month program.
2. All students will be required to sign a program agreement before gaining access to the course materials.
3. Live mentoring sessions are held 10 times throughout the training program. You will be partnered with a WGI mentor who will give you access to a monthly calendar to schedule your sessions.
Attendance on these mentoring calls are not required for graduation and are not able to be rolled forward if not used.
4. The payment plan option allows for full digital access to all training materials which can be downloaded and printed at student's convenience.
5. This is a non-refundable enrollment and a seat will be reserved for you for the upcoming training session.