1. The WGI Professional Training Program for Wellness Educators is a virtual 9 month program.
2. All students will be required to sign a program agreement before gaining access to the course materials.
3. Live private mentoring sessions can be booked (once a month) for six months beginning the month of enrollment.
Attendance for these personal mentoring calls are not required for graduation.
4. Additionally, during the Final Project stage of the program students will have 3 monthly all-access days with Lisa Byrne
4. This is a non-refundable enrollment and a seat will be reserved for you.